Thursday, February 6, 2014

you always remember your first...

Sportsters are, in my opinion, the best motorcycles Harley-Davidson builds.  I have always liked them.  I currently own 3 of them.  My first one is a 2005 XLH 883.  I bought it new, it was my first Harley.  It's a 1200 now, been painted a couple times and has been there for me through thick and thin.  If the shit hit the fan and I had to sell everything I owned this is the bike I would ride into the sunset with nothing but the clothes on my back.


 
The bike is currently rattle can Chevy orange with a bad flame job.  I bought paint to redo it in the same design but better execution.  It is going to be the same color orange as the General Lee with black pearl flames on the gas tank.  The jolly roger paint job lasted a few years.  It will get used again if I ever get my chopper done.


No comments:

Post a Comment